Welcome. This is a blog dedicated to First Edition books.
Whether they are antique, vintage, modern collectibles,
childrens, special editions or the holy grail, signed first editions...The hunt is on!

Monday 29 April 2013

The Horse Whisperer - First Edition


I was very pleased to find a UK first edition copy of my favourite childhood book The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans this week. I absolutely adored this book when I was younger so it's bringing back some lovely memories.

I remember feeling so exited when the film adaptation was released, starring Robert Redford, Kristin Scott Thomas and Scarlett Johansson. But even at that young age I remember feeling that the film didn't quite live up to the book, especially with the tacked on Hollywood ending! But never mind.



If like me you would like to re-read this lovely story, reminisce about your childhood, perhaps pass on the novel to your own kids, or read the book for the very first time then check out my listing for The Horse Whisperer on Amazon.


Siobhan x

No comments:

Post a Comment